TAKING THE WORRY OUT OF LETTING YOUR HOME
With offices across Scotland we let and manage well over one thousand homes for hundreds of clients. Our professionalism, reliability and efficiency give all our letting clients complete peace of mind.
We can help you with:
- Setting an appropriate rental level
- Tenant referencing and selection
- Presenting your house most effectively
- Legal aspects such as tenancy agreements, repair standards, smoke detectors and gas safety and energy performance certificates
- Marketing, including internet promotion
- Deciding to let furnished or unfurnished
- Ongoing care of your property, including regular inspections, prompt attention to repairs and efficient accounting
- Holiday rentals through our associated holiday cottage business, Cottages and Castles.
We believe in providing an excellent service - find out what our clients say.
The reassurance you need
We’re members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) as well as having SafeAgent accreditation.
If you are looking to let a property then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our regional residential lettings teams at one of the following offices: